Tuesday, April 12, 2011

The Take Action Bible

The Take Action Bible is designed to inspire and motivate Christian into action. To not be just hearers of the word but doers.  This Bible is in the New Kings James Version, which is my favorite Bible version.  The real-life stories featured in the Bible are motivating and helps give a Christian who is unsure where to begin some perspective.  I find the Personal Take Action note pages useful to write down what God is putting on my heart and a convenient place to keep these ideas together in a safe place where I won’t lose them.  The Bible itself looks nice with a glossy paperback cover, since it is paperback and in the UltraSlim Bible text the Bible itself is convenient to carry. Other features included in this Bible that I really enjoyed are the translation and text notes, a concordance, a Bible reading plan, and the words of Jesus in red. While I wouldn’t use this Bible as a study Bible I will definitely carry this with me in my bag or car so I can always be equipped to share the gospel or to help a Christian who may need some encouragement to serve. All in all, this in another nice Bible produced by Thomas Nelson publishers.

Disclosure of Material Connection: I received this book free from the publisher through the BookSneeze®.com <http://BookSneeze®.com> book review bloggers program. I was not required to write a positive review. The opinions I have expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255 <http://www.access.gpo.gov/nara/cfr/waisidx_03/16cfr255_03.html> : “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”

No comments:

Post a Comment