Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Rejoice: Women of Faith Worship

 If you are looking for some good worship music, you are looking in the right place. This CD is top notch. The women's vocals are amazing. This CD is a gorgeous collection of uplifting and motivational songs that will bring joy to your day. With a lyric booklet enclosed in the CD case, just pop this shiny purple and silver CD in your CD player and be ready to feel inspired and energized! Just sets a wonderful tone for the day and reminds me of God's presence.

The songs are:

1.Beautiful Redeemer
2.So Good
3.Forever Reign
4.Come As You Are
5.Hosanna
6.Our God
7.Glory To God
8.You Brought the Sunshine
9.Greatness of Our God
10.Great Is Thy Faithfulness

Absolutely beautiful CD I enjoy listening again and again.


Disclosure of Material Connection: I received this CD free from the publisher through the BookSneeze®.com book review bloggers program. I was not required to write a positive review. The opinions I have expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255vf: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."

1 comment:

  1. i love this cd also! (just stopped by from booksneeze) happy day to you!

    ReplyDelete