Friday, February 17, 2012

Our Favorite Sins

"Our Favorite Sins" by Todd Hunter is an interesting and original way of addressing sin. Hunter focuses on showing us how much of our behavior is in fact sin and getting to the root of these sin issues. This book isn't written to condemn but rather to help us overcome and defeat these sins once and for all. Most of the sins addressed in this book are things considered "socially acceptable," for example, procrastination, over-eating, and media addiction. I recommend everyone reads this books....and especially those who don't think they have a sin issue.

Disclosure of Material Connection: I received this book free from the publisher through the BookSneeze®.com [...] book review bloggers program. I was not required to write a positive review. The opinions I have expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255 [...] : "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."

No comments:

Post a Comment